is hard. One more thing I’ve learned is more complicated than I thought. I’ve still got some of that 8-gauge copper ground wire sitting around, that I used for the MiniMe support armature. That’s not thick enough for my real chest frame, but it’s thick enough to experiment with just using silver solder to make long joints on copper wire.…So as an experiment, tonight I’m building a quarter-scale frame using that copper wire just for grins. My strategy is to use long solder joints with higher-temperature silver solder. I’m using a brazing torch to do the soldering, rather than an iron. I made the outer frame, the joint of which is shown here, and it’s remarkable how much structural rigidity it gained from that long joint. The crossing joints will only make it stronger. This looks like a promising approach for the full-scale frame.