A couple of days ago I got the spine working enough to connect all three harnesses together (arms, legs, and chest). According to plan, the spine contains the 8 LEDs that go around my head, and four that visually connect the chest to the legs. When I put it together though, I needed to create some slack in the ribbon cable, so that there’s no tension on the connectors. This was going to make it difficult to get those last four LEDs to be spaced right, and to face forward. So I decided to tap off a fourth mini-harness to hold just those four LEDs. As usual, I prototyped it on MiniMe so I could know exactly how the connectors would be arranged. Here’s the MiniMe proto.