I was still hacking the code until the minute I put the control computer and MiniMe into the box. At the last minute I added this cool feature, color tables, that I hope to be able to post a demo of soon. Basically it chooses colors from tables of predefined colors that I have created that look nice together, rather than the high-saturation-random colors I have been using up to now. The results really are nice. So now that the mechanism works, I’ll add a ton more color tables to the software, then update the control computer at the Burn.
It’s doubtful that I’ll be able to post any pictures or videos while I’m at the Burn do to extremely limited (or nonexistent) internet access there. But I’ll be sure to share when I return after September 6.